Design Your Bradshaw Rifle
Bradshaw Base Rifle
A base Bradshaw rifle on both single shot and double rifles include the following:
- Fully functioning and finished rifle
- One standing and one folding leaf rear sight, front sight either small bead or fiber optic
- Quarter rib machined with integral dovetails for Talley style scope rings
- AA quality Turkish walnut stock, hand rubbed high satin oil finish, 20 line per inch hand checkering
- Steel grip cap and pachmayer decelerator recoil pad
- Slow rust blued barrel
- Color case hardened action of 8620 steel
Rising Block Single Shot Rifle
- Calibers from .22 Hornet to 9.3X74R
- Calibers from .375 Flanged Magnum to .500 Nitro Express
Rising Block Double Rifle
- Calibers from .22 Hornet to .500 Nitro Express (Action scaled to caliber)
|No extra charge
|Full coverage English scroll
|Deep relief engraving, fine line shading
|Deep relief, sculpted engraving
I can help you select a stock blank that fits your desires. Wood is very personal in taste, but takes experience to see possible problems and defects. I can help guide you to a stock that will bring a smile to your face for decades and always try to keep price in mind.
|Extra Barrel set for Rising Block double rifle
|Sling swivel barrel band/stud
|Scope mounting and sighting (Customer supplied scope and rings)
Recoil Pad & Grip Cap
|Skeleton grip cap
|Steel butt plate, checkered
|Leather covered recoil pad
|Heel and toe plates
|Custom checkering patterns
Request a Quote
Terms and Conditions
When placing an order, a 1/3 deposit of the base price of the model rifle makes the order firm. The deposit is non refundable under any circumstances, but may be transferred to another individual assuming the rifle in question.
Upgrades requiring additional materials will be paid for at the time said materials are needed for the build. A second 1/3 payment is due when the rifle is stocked and has been fired for function. The final 1/3 along with cost of unpaid upgrades is due upon completion of the rifle, prior to delivery.
Delays happen, I am a one man shop and any event that interrupts my work causes a delay in every order. I make every effort to keep work moving and put in an average of 60-70 hours a week. Delivery times are estimated and not a guarantee, but are carefully planned out and made in full faith in my ability to meet them. A delay of any kind does not change the terms and conditions above.
My rifles are guaranteed for materials and workmanship for 5 years. Failures caused by hand loaded ammunition voids the warranty. I am the only authorized person to make repairs under warranty.